To all members who are concerned about the spread of coronavirus this is to advise that at this stage hand sanitizers have been placed in all rooms and toilets.
The Convener Support Team (CST) has requested the purchase of sanitizing wipes for the computer keyboards, mouses and screens from Officeworks which will be picked up this week. CST will wipe down all equipment each day.
The responsibility is also yours to maintain good personal hygiene.
After using the toilet follow these five steps every time.
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
If you have a cough and you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands. Remember to wash your hands after coughing or sneezing: Wash with soap as above.
If you feel unwell for any reason please do not come to class.
From PMHU3A Committee